- PhD, Philosophy, York University
- MA, History, University of Calgary
- BA (Hons.), History, University of Calgary
Kristin Burnett, PhD (she/her/they) has worked extensively in academia and with not-for profit organizations and grassroots organizations in community engagement and program evaluation. She enjoys working with clients to develop research objectives and strategic plans that best support their needs. Read Kristin’s full biography.
- PhD, History, York University
- MA, Public History, University of Waterloo
- MA, History, Western University
- BA (Hons.), History, Huron College (Western University)
Shannon Stettner, PhD (she/her) has considerable experience working in academia, public history, and publishing. Shannon loves all stages of publishing, from project design and management, to researching, drafting, and editing articles and reports. Read Shannon’s full biography.